Since ages, pimples, and acne has been a trouble for women. They come in several types and leave dreary scar behinds that can make your smooth and flawless skin looks patchy and rough. Ile the market is full of anti-pimple and anti-acne creams & lotions, not all of them offer guaranteed results. Moreover, they are very expensive which pushes them further out of reach. If you are wondering how to get rid of pimples and acne, here is some good news. It is simple to treat the condition at home using some effective home remedies. Here are some effective remedies for pimples and acne:
Home remedies for pimples and acne:
- Honey: The most commonly found item in your kitchen is a great help in treating acne. Honey is a great aid in fighting inflammation and also has antiseptic features. Take some honey and apply it gently on your pimples and acne. Let it rest for a few minutes and then wash off.
- Tea Tree Oil: Tea Tree Oil is a natural oil known for its holistic properties. It has high anti-inflammatory properties that soothe the burning pimples and soothes the area. People also use peppermint oil in place of Tea Tree Oil. Apply some tea-tree oil on your pimples and leave it overnight.
- Aspirin: The common medication is one effective way of treating acne. The main ingredient of acne medicines is a salicylic acid which is also found in Aspirin. Make powder of some aspirin and mix it with water. Apply the paste on the pimples and wash once the paste dries off.
- Ice: The main reason behind acne developing is inflammation. Applying ice to the affected area reduced the inflammation and the puffiness and make the skin come to normal.
- Lemon Juice: Lemon juice has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties which help in treating acne. You can apply lemon juice on your face and let it sit over-night.
- Baking Soda: The exfoliating properties of baking soda work great on damaged cells. As the top layer of the skin peels, it allows the underneath cells to grow. Baking Soda also removes extra oil from the skin.
These remedies are best since they target the cause of problem rather than symptoms of the disease with minimum side effect. What if this was available for all the diseases we have? Ayush health care is the answer to your question.